Prayer Chaplain Program
The prayer chaplains enrich the church immeasurably with their prayer consciousness.
Prayer chaplains are available at the close of every service to pray with you individually. The role of a Prayer Chaplain is to hold spiritual space, listen from the heart, pray with others, and hold in confidence what is shared.
Your prayer chaplain will not attempt to fix your problem, but will behold the power of God within you to help you through any of life’s challenges.
People who volunteer to be a Prayer Chaplain agree to take on certain responsibilities, such as:
- Make a one-year commitment to serve;
- Maintain a personal prayer life;
- Make visitations, when available;
- Communicate regularly with the Prayer Chaplain Trainer;
- Attend a mandatory orientation, training sessions and monthly training meetings.