Although Sunday Services and “FunDay School” are our main events, there are many other ways to connect with us. Explore these pages to learn more about all the ways we can support you on your spiritual journey.
- Ways to Get Involved — Hoo, boy, there are a whole bunch! Chances are you can find a good fit, whatever you love to do.
- Fellowship — Yes, we do! Learn more about what happens every Sunday after services.
- Prayer — We pray a little differently than many mainline denominations. Learn about Unity’s approach to prayer.
- Prayer Requests — We would love to support you. Just let us know what’s on your heart.
- Prayer Chaplain Program — Our prayer chaplains uphold our community and everyone in it. You do not need to be a member to be blessed by the services of one of our prayer chaplains.
- Sacred Labyrinth — The Sacred Labyrinth Walk is the ancient practice of Circling to the Center by walking the labyrinth. The rediscovery of this self-alignment tool to put our lives in perspective is one of the most important spiritual movements of our day.
- Youth Ministry — Unity Church in the Gardens has a loving and well-trained youth staff. We call upon the highest and the best within ourselves to love all children, to recognize and seize the opportunity to be a positive example for our youth.
- Weddings & More — Whether you’re planning a wedding, a Christening, or a memorial service for a much-loved family member or friend, we are here for you.