- This event has passed.
Valuable Living with Chris Jackson
November 17, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Your life is a confirmation of what you value. Sometimes there are incongruencies between what we say we value what’s actually most important to us. There is power in getting honest clarity and alignment around your values, aspirations, and daily actions.
In this workshop you will learn to:
- Identify your current values as the foundation of your daily experience.
- Discern the difference between what you say you value and what you actually live as value.
- Support the ongoing evolution of your value system.
- Learn the difference between what is important to you as opposed to what’s important to others.
- Focus on what is truly important to you and watch your values become brilliant realities in your daily life.
By attending this workshop, you will:
- Increase the vibrancy and magnitude of your personal energy.
- Reduce stress caused by lack of clarity and power.
- Experience profound fulfillment and peace by watching your values take form in your world.
- Strengthen your confidence and sense of worthiness
Greet each day as a clean slate for amazing, miraculous living.
Chris Jackson is a third-generation Unity student with a lifetime of service in the worldwide Unity movement. He is a former Executive Vice President of Unity‘s World Headquarters in Missouri, where he served for twenty-six years until his retirement in 2001. Chris has been a keynote speaker at Unity events throughout the United States and in Europe and Mexico. His writings have been featured in Daily Word magazine and Unity Magazine and he is a contributing author to the book “New Thought for a New Millennium,” published by Unity House. He is the former minister of Unity of the Palm Beaches in West Palm Beach, Florida, and currently serves as Senior Minister at Unity on the Bay in Miami, Florida. Love offering