- This event has passed.
Keys To Abundant Living
March 17 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
SUNDAY MARCH 17 – GUEST SPEAKER & WORKSHOP –
Ester Nicholson, author, teacher, speaker, and renowned vocalist uses her inspiring life-story as the core of her powerful teaching: Soul RecoveryTM. Ester has toured extensively with Rod Stewart and Bette Midler and has been featured on Oprah, Ellen, Good Morning America, and many other national media outlets. Soul RecoveryTM outlines a step-by-step process by which we uncover the essential truth that each of us are whole and complete expressions of Life – no matter what our history or experience might suggest. This unique process melds powerful spiritual teachings, healing modalities and the 12-Step recovery process into a program that sustainably heals challenges of addiction and dependence, childhood trauma, unworthiness, abandonment, shame, rejection, guilt and any other influence that is incongruent with our essential identity as worthy and powerful individuals. By healing these challenges, we free ourselves to reveal our highest potential in all areas of life: personal, professional and spiritual. In this dynamic workshop, facilitated by Ester, you will:
* Take an inward journey of rediscovering the abundant good awaiting your willingness, acceptance, and alignment.
* Heal deep negative core beliefs in unworthiness, feelings of not being good enough and un- deservingness.
* Break old familial, generational and ancestral agreements to struggle, depression and lack.
* Learn how to “tap” using the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) to release old negative beliefs out of your consciousness; and tap into the truth.
* Visualize and script your heart’s desire from the awareness that you are worthy, good enough and READY!
* Incorporate forgiveness into the principles of 12-Steps Soul RecoveryTM.
* Begin a 40-Day commitment of prayer, visualization, tapping, forgiveness and more.
Please join Ester in this powerful workshop! For more information about the author, please visit www.esternicholson.com. For in-depth information about the Soul RecoveryTM process, please visit $35 suggested love offering