- This event has passed.
March 15 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:00pm on day First of the month, repeating until April 6, 2019
An event every month that begins at 6:00pm on day Third of the month, repeating until April 20, 2019
One event on February 12, 2019 at 2:00pm
Conscious Connected Breathwork with Laura Pittman is BACK!
Laura has been practicing conscious connected breathwork since 2006 and facilitating others since 2008.
CCB is a simple, yet powerful way to enable your sub-conscious and super-conscious minds to communicate and integrate content. This is important because 85 to 95 % of what you do and the decisions you make are based on your sub-conscious core programming, of which you are unaware and therefore unable to control. This self-healing technique empowers you to allow these core beliefs to be evaluated by your higher mind, bringing them into the proper perspective and allowing for the release of the old beliefs that no longer serve you. As a result, old sabotaging patterns of behavior can simply fall away because the belief that was driving them no longer exists.
Some benefits of this practice include:
- Turns off the sympathetic nervous system (fight or flight), decreasing anxiety, blood pressure, and stress.
- Turns on parasympathetic nervous system. Less stress means more energy, deeper sleep, and better immune system.
- Calms and quiets the mind.
- Makes meditative states deeper and easier to achieve.
- Increases creativity and enhances memory and problem-solving.
- Increases a sense of peace, well-being, and emotional resilience.
- Clears repressed and suppressed sub-conscious content, creating a greater sense of lightness, joy, and ease.
- Enhances the ability to change your habits and behaviors.
* May experience a deep connection with the Divine or Universal Consciousness.
* Have a sense of oneness with the Universe, freedom from time and space.
* Receive messages, inspiration and gain deep understanding of life, self or others.
* Increase the speed of your spiritual evolution and enhance personal growth.
February, March, and April. 1st Friday of the month 3 to 6 pm, 3rd Friday 6 to 9 pm. Sessions will last about 2.5 hours sometimes longer. PLEASE NOTE! One date exception: The second breath of Feb will be on Tuesday, Feb 12, 2 to 5 pm
What to bring: You will need loose comfortable clothing, yoga mat or some cushioning, pillow, blanket, hand towel or neck roll, eye cover if desired, a bottle of water, snack for yourself, if you can’t eat nuts or fruit. Please eat lightly at least an hour prior to breath.
$40 in advance/ $50 at the door. RSVP and pre-payment requested. Bring a NEW breathworker and you both receive a $10 discount! To RSVP and prepay and ask questions, call, text or email Laura Pittman at 561-346-0656, email@example.com
Laura is also available for private sessions of Reiki and breath.