Join Martha Creek Saturday, February 23, 2019 from 10 – 3 pm (lunch provided)
This transformational retreat is precisely for a time of rapid spiritual changes & supports participants to:
- Develop courageous patterns of relating to old patterns without being hostage to them
- Learn to focus on strengths & cultivate options for an empowered future
- Boost confidence in responding to life’s challenges with less anxiety
- Learn to lead with calm connectedness toward your own goals
- Guide self toward healthy functioning and presence to source
- Gain skill/mastery in staying present during difficult times – resourceful and resilient
- Follow your own inner compass guided by your own beliefs, principles and life goals.
- Take responsibility for self, aware of feelings, and able to learn from this situation.
- Respond to anxiety vs reacting. Anticipate heightened anxiety and accept periods of tension
- Allow persons to work through their own times of stress or pain, to gain individual growth.
- Respect boundaries. Recognize and respect where one person ends and another begins.
Cost Only $99 Includes Lunch
Location: Unity Church in the Gardens, 550 Bush Road, Jupiter, Fl 33458
REGISTRATION REQUIRED at: www.marthacreek.com or 561-741-6515